Pricing:-We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service with very reasonable fees. We discuss the options with you and give you an estimate of the cost. If, during treatment, it is obvious that costs are likely to differ significantly from the estimate we will contact you.
Payment for all treatment is due in full at the time of consultation, or on collection of in-patients or medications. For your convenience we do accept all major credit & debit cards. We do not offer credit facilities. At present we cannot offer pet-aid and we are not currently a PDSA practice.
Pet Insurance:-We encourage all of our clients to take out pet insurance. For a fraction of the weekly cost of feeding, owners can receive peace of mind. This does not mean that we make a commission on selling insurance - quite the opposite. The satisfaction we get from insured clients is that cost rarely becomes a problem. Most importantly your pet gets the BEST care possible. We have chosen to only promote PET PLAN insurance. There are many reasons for this:
- They provide lifelong cover
- They will pay for many extras
- They have reasonable premium charges
- They have a reasonable sum per year for veterinary fees
- They rarely discount a claim, and always pay rapidly.
- They will insure pets up to eight years old, and do not charge enormous premiums for older pets.
- They cover all species.
- They provide a fast-track option with 4 weeks free.